Saturday, March 31, 2012

Farm Fresh Southern Cooking by Tammy Algood.

Farm Fresh Southern Cooking by Tammy Algood.
I am writing a review for the Cookbook “Farm Fresh Southern Cooking” that I received from Booksneeze.  When I received this book I was pleasantly surprised with this book.  It has beautiful colored pictures of some of the recipes and is very bright and colorful.  It also list the Farm’s where the food came from with contact information for them including there website which was a nice touch.  I haven’t tried all recipes in the book yet however; I did try about 15 or so.
Some of my favorites were the Coconut Peach Crisp Page 225 Delicious!   The Ring the Doorbell Caramel Apples Page 205, the whole family loved these, I will be making them again for Halloween for sure and the Basil Biscuits Page 127 they were so savory and melt in your mouth.
Thank You Booksneeze, this is a great addition to my cookbook collection.
I can’t wait with summer coming to go to the local farmer’s market in my community and keep trying these wonderful recipes.
Recommend this to anyone who loves to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment